Solutions For Leadership Teams
Modern Recruiting is Broken
Traditional approaches to finding, hiring, and retaining exceptional people today are no longer effective. Traditional processes are expensive, time-consuming, and often result in the wrong hire. Organizations require an approach that differentiates the brand, moves at the pace of modern business, and provides employees with the experiences they expect to advance their careers.
This is where we fit in.
Talent Aquisition Solutions That Transform
Accelery has created a network of subject matter experts to help align your strategies with the new business paradigm so you attract new talent faster.
Accelery has selected uniquely qualified service providers designed to accelerate your desired talent acquisition outcomes.
Accelery has curated technologies aligned with your new human-centric talent acquisition strategy and new business paradigm.
Talent Acquisition Products That Transform
Accelery combines its unique recruiting solution with the experts, services, and technologies that align your business with the new realities of talent acquisition and delivers your leadership team with the knowledge and tools to transform your recruiting.
DIGITAL LEADERSHIP IN THE NEW BUSINESS PARADIGM
Start leading your organization to attract top talent in the
new business paradigm!
Top Issues Facing Business
In a survey for Corporate Board Member magazine, 42% of board members said that talent attraction and retention was the No. 2 issue that will influence the success of a company, right after the economy.
However, if talent upskilling, workforce health and safety, and remote or hybrid work are folded into talent management as an overarching concern — it’s the clear frontrunner.
“Today, it’s easier than ever for customers, recruits, and vendors to see your culture and values through how your people behave on social media. ”
“The way that companies pursue these prospective employees [i.e., nontraditional employees that are not reachable using traditional sources and methods] should be more creative and more personalized.”
“The outreach must be creative and authentic. Workers know the difference, and they are voting with their feet.”
“According to LinkedIn, only 30% of people are actively looking for a job at any given time. Recruiters are fighting tooth and nail for less than a third of the talent market and missing out on engaging the other 70% of passive candidates. ”
“How employees feel about your organization will come through in their social presence. If you’re focused on your employees and taking care of them, that’s probably a good thing for your brand. If you’re not, that’s perhaps not so good.”